Re: Emacspeak on a Mac

My recommended way of setting up pysox is via the source (instructions
found at):
http://pypi.python.org/pypi/pysox/0.3.6.alpha
Note the cython dependency mentioned in their README.

If you're able to import pysox from the interpreter, then all should
work (if not, an error message would help trace the issue further).
This worked for me on a clean 10.7 install with sox from port.