Re: Emacspeak on a Mac

Bart,
I'm trying to get emacspeak running on a Mac running lion too.
I think I succeeded at installing:
homebrew
git
emacs
sox
pysox
emacspeak

I get speech feedback when I invoke:
servers/mac

Now what?
How do I actually invoke emacspeak?
Do I need a .emacs file?
I tried:
emacs -q -l /usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/lisp/emacspeak-setup.el

but nothing happens.
Thanks,
John