remote into emacspeak session running on a mac

Hello list,

I have a question if I may. What is the exact procedure to do this?
What is required software on the host and the remote host computer?
I guess this will not work on Windows using an SSH client because
there's no compatible speech server, but how would one accomplish this
in Linux?

TI hope someone can help me with this. All references to this I have
found are at least 12 years old and refer to hardware synths. I am not
linux-savvy enough to know how to tweak these settings to fit the mac
speech server or the espeak or IBMTTS server.

Thanks in advance,
Florian