Re: remote into emacspeak session running on a mac

>What is the exact procedure to do this?
Have a look at the source :).

> What is required software on the host and the remote host computer?
Emacspeak on both machines.

how would one accomplish this
> in Linux?

Check out ssh-outloud (or your linux speech server of choice). The
idea is that you want to, from your Mac, run an ssh session that
starts the speech server on your local linux box. Just read through
ssh-* to understand it. I've only had occasion/need to remote mac to
mac, but the same code paths apply though I had to do some custom
hacking due to password requirements on my end (which I prompt for on
startup).