Re: Emacspeak on a Mac

Hi Steve,

I think I may have seen this a while ago and fixed it.

Could you try giving the bleeding edge version of the mac server a
try; you can find it at
e-mac-speak.googlecode.com
(svn co http://e-mac-speak.googlecode.com/svn/trunk)
Just replace the mac server with servers/mac from the checkout.

Thanks,
David