Re: Updates To Outloud Alsa Server

Raman,

I just tested the new outloud code.

It appears quite snappy.  Much better than previously.

I notice one artifact though which is some additional speech at the end
of utterances.

For example, in Dired when arrowing down to  the .thumnails file I hear:
"dot thumnails thu"  Where the thu appears to be the start of thumnails
again.  This varies depending seamingly on the length of speech
sometimes there is no extra sound, sometimes it is very short and
sometimes it's slightly longer.

Other than that it runs well in my ubuntu precice vm.

Also tried with and without the supplied asoundrc and it doesn't make
any noticeable difference.

Cheers

Bart