Re: Updates To Outloud Alsa Server

Hi,

I've been using the outloud server for most of the day today.  As far as
responsiveness goes I'm very happy with how it is currently working.

The only issue I have found is the one previously noted, that sometimes
small bits of text are repeated after an utterance.

One thing I have noticed is that it is more likely to happen when
reading code etc where there are many utterances strung together because
of the voiceification.  It quickly becomes very annoying with the
strange speech artifacts when you are trying to understand a line of
code.

At the moment I have resorted to turning off voice locking.  This way
the issue ony occurs at the end of a line which is more tollerable.

If this last problem could be solved then I think the outloud server is
great.

Cheers

Bart