Re: switching server voice selection issue

Hi Raman,

I think I spotted the problem. In emacspeak-setup.el, you have the
following definition, which I think may be incorrect due to a
misplaced paren.

(defvar dtk-startup-hook nil)
(defun emacspeak-tts-startup-hook ()
  "Default hook function run after TTS is started."
  (tts-configure-synthesis-setup)
  (dtk-set-rate tts-default-speech-rate t)
  (dtk-interp-sync)
  (add-hook 'dtk-startup-hook 'emacspeak-tts-startup-hook))

I think that closing paren should be after dtk-interp-sync and not
after the call to add-hook, which I suspect should be a top level
definition to add the emacspeak-tts-startup-hook function to the
dtk-startup-hook.

Making this change on my system seems to have fixed the issue of voice
defintions etc not being correctly reset when you change speech
servers.

regards,

Tim