Re: ViaVoice outloud on 64bit Ubuntu

Hi Tim

Thank you for the information about the Ubuntu multi-arch support.

On Ubuntu 10.04, I had to install the 'g++-multilib' package to be
able to compile atcleci.so on a 64bit system. Otherwise, linking would
fail. Fortunately, the error message from the linker contained the
necessary file names to be able to determine the missing packages with
'dpkg -S' or 'apt-file search'.

Kind regards, Lukas