Re: Newbie, Emacspeak and Espeak

So far as I now know, neither slackware nor archlinux include the
emacspeak-config script in their distributions of emacspeak.  The only
version of Linux that does this to my knowledge is Debian.  I can set up
emacspeak on Debian with no problem and have it talking on the sound card
but without that script don't know how to make that happen on the other
mentioned systems yet.