org-drill and emacspeak

There are a lot of org support modules -- and  they'll all do
better with smarter advice.

As for where to start advicing and how to decide what to advice,
here are a few rules of thumb:

1. Best to start with the interactive commands in the tool you're
enabling

2.  In some rare cases -- you want to advice a core building
block that are called by a lot of interactive commands.