Question about epub support

Hi Raman,

I've been trying to get the new epub support in emacspeak to work, but
am failing. Is this supposed to work with w3m or only w3?

The problem appears to be due to a missing base element in the TOC
files. However, this is not an area I'm overly familiar with.

When I run C-e g, I get a list of the epub files in my ~/epubs
directory. All looks good. List consists of the author and title. When
I select one of the files, I get a buffer with the table of contents.
All looking good.

However, when I attempt to follow one of the links, I get an error
from w3m stating it cannot follow the url as the file does not exist.
The file being looked for is specified as being relative to the tmp
directory, which is where the generated toc file has been put. This
appears to be the problem as I suspect, the file should be relative to
the epub archive, not the tmp directory or an earlier process should
have extracted the html files into the pub directory. However, I'm not
certain about this as there seems to be other code which extracts the
html files into a scratch buffer and then tries to use

Looking at the xsl file epub-toc.xsl, it appears there is an expect
entity called base, but the toc.ncx files don't have such an entity.
There is a "failed to load external entity "nil" in the xslt-errors
buffer.

Before spending more time debugging this, I just wanted to verify it
should work with w3m and maybe get some clarification of how the
generated toc html file was supposed to represent the urls for the
contents . It seems that perhaps they need to be extracted into the
/tmp directory so that the links in the toc file will work.