Re: emacspeak-w3m - how to get started?

Les Smithson <lsmithso@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

>  Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I'm trying to get started
> with the emacspeak extensions to w3m.. The normal emacs w3m mode
> works, but I can't figure how to enable th extra em,acspeak
> functionality.

You might need to better explain what you mean.  Do you mean that you
are getting no speech from w3m buffers?  Are you getting speech from
other buffers?  What version of emacs and emacspeak are you using?  Have
you tried multiple pages, all with the same result?  Typically, you
should need to do nothing to start support for any given mode as long as
the mode works in emacs without emacspeak and there is emacspeak
support for that particular mode.

Best regards,
rdc

--