Some character pronounciation

Hi all

I am a relatively new Emacspeak user, or that is what I am trying <smile>

I am suing the espeak synth with Emacspeak in spanish language for reading own language texts,
however I am having some issues with the pronounciation.

In spanish we have accented characters that Emacspeak says as "acute" if it's possible, I would like to
let to the synth to speak these characters in order to get a correct pronounciation for spanish.

Is this configurable or customizable? I would appreciate any help
regarding this issue.

Take care and thanks for the hard work!

Regards,

Javier