Re: Adjusting Speech Rate emacspeak 36.0

Hello Christopher,

I'm home on my computer now.

I opened aptitude  - all it says in the repository is emacspeak 32.0.1-ppa 3

That's the one that installed without any user intervention at all.

I do sudo dpkg -l and I get the same thing.

I don't know any other way to see if I successfully installed emacspeak 36.0.

I guess I could uninstall emacspeak and then compile again, but I think I better leave well enough alone unless it starts not working or going into an endless loop like it does when I try installing a lisp library item.

David

=30=