Re: viewing pdf, doc etc files

Hi Jason,

thanks for the patch. I've not looked at it yet, but will try to do so
sometime soon. That code was some of the first I wrote and I've not
revisited it in a long long time. I added the docx2txt utility, so now
docx files are accessible. I've not yet found a good way to integrate
xslx though.

As to the question regarding interactive PDFs - not sure how we can
deal with that. Nothing obvious jumps to mind, but I have noticed they
do seem to be increasing in frequency. My poor solution has beed to
use virtualbox to spin up a copy of Windows 7 running NVDA from
http://www.nvda-project.org, which is an open source screen reader for
windows. Not a great solution, but handy when you have no good
alternative.

Tim