Re: Turning Off voice-lock mode When Emacspeak Starts

Actually, it looks like there's an issue with specifying initial-value
in the definition of voice-lock-mode (the non-globalized version).

If I set initial-value to nil in the definition of the non-global
voice-lock minor mode, then the globalized voice lock minor mode
appropriately toggles the minor mode for all buffers.

Based on purely anecdotal  evidence, it seems that emacs gives the
minor mode toggle precedence over the global minor mode toggle and
somehow doesn't handle the 4 possible boolean states correctly.