Re: Install guide for MACOSX

It's pretty much the same for every OS. The only difference is that you need to install PySox for the mac speech server - I used homebrew to install sox, which is what PySox interfaces to, then used pip (or easy_install, whichever) to install PySox like so:

$ sudo easy_install pysox

or, for pip:

$ sudo pip install pysox

Then, DTK_PROGRAM should be set to "mac:

export DTK_PROGRAM="mac"

Everything else is the same for installing Emacspeak on every other platform.
Haden