Re: Install guide for MACOSX

Open up terminal and type the following into ~/.bash_profile (create it if it does not exist):

export PATH="/opt/local/bin:/opt/local/include:${PATH}"

Next either log out of and back into the terminal, or type:

source ~/.bash_profile

for the changes to your PATH environment variable to take effect.
Haden