Re: Emacspeak: 32-bit TCL and TCLX for 64-bit systems

I use Voxin and eSpeak on multiple systems, 32-bit and 64-bit, all
running different flavours of Ubuntu. I don't have any trouble
installing Voxin or getting it to work on my 64-bit systems. In fact,
using the Emacspeak with Voxin scripts from Oralux is the fastest way to
get Emacspeak up an running, since it's just executing a single script,
at least in my opinion.

On 28/12/12 16:35, Alex Midence wrote:
> I do not use Voxin.  On my Linux installations, I use espeak as the speech
> synthesizer.  It's already there and I've gotten used to it.  From
> everything I have observed, Voxin is a royal pain to get working regardless
> of what environment you are in.  Anytime I read about someone having speech
> issues in Emacspeak or Linux in general, I'm about 80% sure the next few
> sentences are going to tell me about pain, heartache, misery and suffering
> caused by Voxin.
>
> Alex M

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail