Re: Emacspeak: 32-bit TCL and TCLX for 64-bit systems

Voxin is as easy to install if you use the emacspeak install scripts that Gilles Casse of oralux.org makes.  When I tell the folks over at the Vinux list this, some one always groans "I do not want emacspeak".  The script takes care of changing .bashrc and making the ibm speech server, installing the right tcl and tclx files with wget.

Absolutely brilliant and kind thing for Gilles to do especially for who find ourselves wandering in circles.

I just tell them to do it that way it works and it is fast.

David Ring

N1EA