Re: Emacspeak: 32-bit TCL and TCLX for 64-bit systems

I think you might be referring to me. I've pointed out on the Vinux list
a few times that you don't need the Emacspeak with Voxin scripts if you
just want Voxin. The plane ol' Voxin scripts work just fine for that.

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail