Re: Handling data flow diagrams and system flow charts

Was the OP after some way of making diagrams  accessable or spoken?

I'd be very interested to learn how R, gnuplot etc can help to do
that. Any info gratefully received.

Having said that, an inability to read/write UML diagrams might be
considered a blessing.

Liz Hare writes:
 > I wonder if R has facilities for this.
 >
 > Liz Hare PhD
 > Dog Genetics LLC
 > doggene@xxxxxxxxxxx
 > http://www.doggenetics.com
 >
 > On 2/8/2013 10:37 AM, Alex Midence wrote:
 > > I've heard that some people use Gnu Plot for this sort of thing.  You might
 > > also look into graphviz.  From what I can make out, Graphviz does for
 > > graphics and diagrams what LaTEx does for text & formatting.
 > >
 > > HTH,
 > > Alex M

Les Smithson