emacspeak on android

Hi everyone,

Was just wondering if anyone has emacspeak running on an android device?

I'm thinking that the way phones are going it won't be long before we
can comfortably run emacspeak and chromevox on our phone.  Add a
bluetooth keyboard and headset and you have a very portable computing
solution.

Really just wondering if anyone is already headed down this track?

I currently don't own an android device but have been giving it serious
thought for my next phone upgrade.

Emacspeak would certainly be the killer app :).

Kind regards

Bart
--

Kind regards