Android emacspeak speech server

Hi,

I'm going down the path of trying to get emacspeak running on my nexus 7
tablet.

I'm following Greg's instructions posted to this list recently.

I am trying to locate a copy of the apk package for the emacspeak speech
server.

It isn't committed to svn.  I'm not sure how one builds it from source.
I can try and figure that out but Greg's email suggests that it should
be available somewhere.

I've looked both in the emacspeak source and the google play store.

Any advice would be helpful.

Also Greg, do you want me to extract the text of your email and start
working on a howto document?
I'm not sure how far I will get but I'm sure I can add stuff along the
way.

Kind regards

Bart
--