Re: Emacspeak 37 Fails to Build on ArchLinux

I just got through trying to build the emacspeak-svn package.  I get
the same bunch of warnings while building the info pages.  Actually,
when looking closer at all this, the emacspeak compiled OK but when
the 'make install' part is executed, I get a bunch of warnings from
makeinfo as shown in my previous message and that causes make to fail
with rc=1. Some of those warnings looked pretty serious to me but
makeinfo says they are warnings so I don't know why make isn't
reporting a normal end of job.  As a result, my PKGBUILD script can't
complete and finish building my package.