Re: emacspeak for windows 38.02 is out

This is nice work. I like the speech rate for intro purposes. I do
have two problems to report though.

1. I had to "Run as administrator" the emacspeak installer. It did not
automatically prompt me for the UAC login as normal installers do. The
prior version of the emacspeak instaler did this correctly. Without
getting Ulogin, the program would not install because it said espeak
wasn't installed.

2. Left and right arrow keys still don't work. I don't know if the fix
had been attempted or not but I thought I would point that out just
the same.