Re: Speech server and info node

Just tried it. I chose one random node and opened it. Indeed, it also worked for me.

Dňa 18. 10. 2013 8:41 Jarek Czekalski  wrote / napísal(a):
Lubos, I just filed a bug against the Emacspeak on Windows that I work
on. I experience the same. Top info page is not spoken at all (maybe
single characters only work), but the next page (Distribution) works
well. I expect something wrong happens when dtk-speak receives a text
with some attributes. This sounds like exactly the same what you found.

Let's keep each other informed. I'll get back to work after several days.

Cheers
Jarek