Re: emacspeak for windows 38.04

Hi Florian

This is something I am not able to test. No one send so far a report precisely describing where an easy to distinguish pitch change should be heard.

Secondly, no one reported, whether the pitch changes occur in Linux espeak version. If on Linux pitch doesn't change, I am afraid it also won't work on Windows.

So, with a common effort we are possibly able to solve the issue.

Best,
Jarek