Re: Enabling Outloud on Fedora 20

You need to do a combination of things:

Fedora I suspect wont be sympathetic to the outloud issues since
it's a closed-source binary package.

Your best bet is to work with Guilles from the Voxin project to
put together a set of fedora packages for outloud analogous to
what he has done for Debian / Ubuntu -- what he provides you  is
a complete 32-bit runtime chain.

Once he has that packaged, you can try working with the Fedora
folks to package up emacspeak where Guilles' package is a simple drop-in.