bbdb-complete-name and multiple matches

Hi:

I have a problem with bbdb-complete-name when it matches multiple
addresses. After selecting a match from the completion buffer it gets
truncated and inserted in the wrong place in the mail composition
buffer, usually in the middle of the Subject: line. bbdb-complete-name
works perfectly when there is only a single match.

I see that bbdb-compete-name  is advised by emacspeak, but I'm not at
all convinced that is causing the problem. Has anyone else seen this
problem?

--
Les Smithson