RE: emacspeak and eloquence

http://voxin.oralux.net/

Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: Littlefield, Tyler [mailto:tyler@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, October 12, 2014 4:58 PM
To: emacspeak@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: emacspeak and eloquence

Hello all:
I was trying to set up emacspeak for some work I'm doing and really wanted
to use eloquence if I'm going to be doing this for extended amounts of time.
I remembered seeing someone mention it, but I didn't see anything else. Is
there a way to use emacspeak with eloquence? If so, how would that work? I
Thanks,

--
Take care,
Ty