Re: BookShare Was Re: Emacspeak installation information

:-)

I updated module emacspeak-bookshare.el in svn so that the API
Key setting becomes available even when emacspeak-bookshare
hasn't been loaded yet.

Now that you have bookshare working, you may also want to  look
at the epub support in emacspeak -- together tttthose  two
modules will meet  a large percentage of youur reading needs.