Re: Emacspeak ignores custom values from the .emacs file

That's good to hear -- re org -- have been planning to do
something like that for myself -- just haven't had the time. My
.custom file keeps corrupting itself and I started keeping it
under git control -- but that doesn't help much either. A giant
custom file basically becomes a single-point of failure -- it's
like the Windows Registry:-)