Re: some more work on org tables

Raman can answer this definitively but in emacspeak-org.el there's a
defun emacspeak-org-update-keys which updates keybindings in
org-mode-map including making ctrl-e a prefix key..
Which reminds me ... I tried to bind shift-return to
org-table-previous-row (analogous to shift-tab mapping to
org-table-previous-field). I failed so it's currently bound to
shift-ctrl-m. That's not perhaps terrible since shift-return is
already bound in org-mode-map (org-table-copy-down) but I would prefer
the consistency of shift-return -> org-table-previous-row. Thus if
anyone knows the magic string for shift-return ("C-RET" didn't seem to
work for me) I'd be much obliged.
cheers
Peter

--
Peter Rayner
Leader, Clean Air and Urban Landscapes NESP hub.