tetris.el in Emacspeak repository

The tetris.el in the Emacspeak repo  is  the  one     that works
with Emacspeak.

A  feww years ago the Emacs  repo updated the tetris.el that is
bundled with Emacs --- that update changed the representation of
tiles and consequently introduced an off-by-one bug that I could
not track down and fix.

M-x locate-library tetris should tell you which one you'e loading.