emacspeak and eloquence

Hello all:
I was trying to set up emacspeak for some work I'm doing and really wanted to use eloquence if I'm going to be doing this for extended amounts of time. I remembered seeing someone mention it, but I didn't see anything else. Is there a way to use emacspeak with eloquence? If so, how would that work? I Thanks,

--
Take care,
Ty