Re: [EMACSPEAK The Complete Audio Desktop] 3D: A Spatial Auditory Icon Theme Generated Using CSound

Where can we get these icons?

Please go check out my website: http://blindnesseraserblog.wordpress.com which has lots of different info on a number of topics for blind and visually impaired people and which I have recently redone. Also please check out my low traffic mailing list: http://freelists.org/list/erasingblindness where we can talk about anything related to blindness. Thank you.

----- Original Message -----
From: Bart Bunting <bart@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: "T. V. Raman" <tv.raman.tv@xxxxxxxxxxx>, emacspeak@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Wed, 07 Jan 2015 09:46:49 +1100
Subject: Re: [EMACSPEAK The Complete Audio Desktop] 3D: A Spatial Auditory Icon Theme Generated Using CSound

Raman,

Sounds good.

The volume of the sounds are just right and they are subtle enough to not
be in your face.

I like it.

Kind regards

Bart

"T. V. Raman" <tv.raman.tv@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Using CSound To Generate Auditory Icons

1 Auditory Icon Theme: 3d

CSound is a sophisticated music sound synthesis system with a strong community of developers. I've played off and on with CSound ever since the
early 90's and have always been intrigued by the possibility of
algorithmically creating new auditory icon themes for Emacspeak using
CSound.

Over the holidays last December, I finally got around to creating my first complete CSound-generated auditory icon theme - it is now checked into Emacspeak SVN as theme 3d. This theme is best experienced with headphones --
many of the generated icons use spatial audio to good effect.

--
Posted By TV Raman to EMACSPEAK The Complete Audio Desktop at 1/06/2015
09:15:00 AM

Bart Bunting