New Member Introduction and Questions

Hi all,

My name is Parham Doustdar. I'm a completely blind PHP programmer from Iran.

I have been hearing about Emacs and Emacspeak for a while now, so as soon as I got a laptop that has not been used for a while, I installed Sonar on it, plus emacs and emacspeak. Now I'm learning them both at once! However, I have a few questions that I'd really appreciate if someone could clarify:

1. I keep hearing "capital" when I'm reading text. Is it possible to turn this off? I have tried c-e d c, and c-e d cap C, but no luck. 2. Is it possible to modify the "some" punctuation level? "None" is too little for me, and "all" is too much.

Thanks a lot everyone in advance!

Best,
Parham