Re: Emacspeak installation information

Neither version of emacspeak ends in a successful build on current
version of archlinux for amd64 architecture.  Archlinux has
emacs-emacspeak and emacs-emacspeak-svn in the aur repository and I used
yaourt -S emacs-emacspeak and later yaourt -S emacs-emacspeak-svn and
found this out a few days ago.  Emacs is also as current as archlinux
can make it.
I can get typescript files for both failed builds and post them if
anyone would be interested in examining them here.