another emacspeak build failure

This is for archlinux and before I did this build, I did a forced remove of /tmp/yaourt/jude and all subdirectories. I think this build went farther than the last failed build though. One thing and this may be a result of updating git is that compressing objects had already happened while git was recieving objects. I don't know that this is adverse but I had used earlier versions of git and no compression of objects was started until after all objects had been recieved if memory serves me right.
The typescript file is at:
http://www.panix.com/~jdashiel/typescript