Re: BookShare Was Re: Emacspeak installation information

Raman,

CANCEL my last message.  I tried it again and this time I found it.

I have no idea why it did not show before.  This time I entere part of the variable I wanted and there it was.

OK now how do I enter my usual password etc.  Is there a wiki on this?

David