Re: Emacspeak installation information.

Greetings Greg,

In fact, that was the problem! There is now a file to edit. I am now
running into another issue, but I will take a much needed break and
resume investigation later. If I come up empty, I shall surely write
again. This is my first time attempting to install emacspeak manually,
and though it is a bit challenging, I love this program so much that I
don't mind some hiccups along the way.

Thank you again.

Hwaen Ch'uqi