Re: org-drill and Preparing code for inclusion in emacspeak Mar 2015 11:45:06 +1100")

Raman,

Not sure about Melpa.  For some reason package-list is currently broken
with the error "Symbol's value as variable is void:
emacspeak-wizards-yyyymmdd-date-pronounce". Haven't had a chance to
chace that up, just noticed it.

Org-drill is distributed as a contrib package with org-mode itself (I
run org from source) so I didn't notice it not being shipped with emacs.

You can obtain the source at:
http://bitbucket.org/eeeickythump/org-drill.

I've updated the comments in emacspeak-org-drill to explain how to get
org-drill.

Kind regards