Re: some more work on org tables

Apologies, I missed the second half of the previous message:
T. V. Raman writes:
>    >> 2. Deleted the key-binding of the various table speaking
>    >> commands that your patch had in it -- note that binding
>    >> "C-e <x>" in the org-mode map will not limit that binding
>    >> to org-mode -- it becomes global because C-e is a prefix
>    >> keymap. The result of what your code tries to do is that
>    >> those bindings then become effective everywhere which is
>    >> not a good thing.
Oops, indeed not a good thing, I obviously hadn't used any of those
keybindings elsewhere since I started running with the change.
Apologies.
Peter

>    >>
>    >> --
>    >>
>    >> -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
>    >> To unsubscribe from the emacspeak list or change your
>    >> address on the emacspeak list send mail to
>    >> "emacspeak-request@cs.vassar.edu" with a subject of
>    >> "unsubscribe" or "help".
>    >>
>    Bart> Bart --
>    Bart>
>    Bart> Bart Bunting
>    Bart>
>    Bart> -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
>    Bart> To unsubscribe from the emacspeak list or change your
>    Bart> address on the emacspeak list send mail to
>    Bart> "emacspeak-request@cs.vassar.edu" with a subject of
>    Bart> "unsubscribe" or "help".

Peter Rayner
Leader, Clean Air and Urban Landscapes NESP hub.
room 343
School of Earth Sciences, University of Melbourne, 3010, Vic, Australia
tel: work: +61 (0)3 8344 9708; fax: +61 (0)3 8344 7761
mobile +61 402 752 379, skype: petermorag
mail-to: prayner@unimelb.edu.au
google scholar profile <http://scholar.google.com.au/citations?user=H3up71wAAAAJ&hl=en>