Re: Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) introduces the rootless security model

Hi Victor,

I'm not on El Capitan yet, but I think it is not so big concern, because
you may be allowed to write in /usr/local.
/usr/bin/emacs bundled in Current OS X Yosemite is 22.1.1, so I always
install newest Emacs with Homebrew into /usr/local.

Best regards.