Reading tooltips with Emacspeak

Hi,

Quick question, is there a standard method in Emacspeak of reading tooltips?  For example, in a package that I am using:

<https://github.com/idris-hackers/idris-mode/blob/master/readme.markdown>

It states, “… will decorate errors from the Idris compiler with underlines. Tooltips show the error message.”

Luckily, the mode provides commands to jump to the underlined errors but I am not sure on how to get Emacspeak to read out the associated tooltip.

Thanks

Saad