Beginner question - Emacspeak from virtual machine on Windows

Hi everyone,

This is going to sound absurd to most of you, but I am trying to figure out an easy way to demonstrate Emacspeak for people still stuck on Windows.

I heard that Emacs has a light weight client that can connect to Emacs on a server. I also read somewhere that speech could be piped from server to that client.

I expect this is not possible, but could Putty on Windows, or any other SSH client connect and use Emacs on a local virtual machine server?

I am guessing that the issue, or one of them, will be piping the speech synthesizer without anything compatible to receive that audio, but you guys are the experts.

Thanks,

Fernando