Git repo and atcleci.so

Hi Raman,

not sure if this is just an error or not, but I noticed when I last did a pull request from the github repo that I got a conflict because atcleci.so is checked-in under the linux-outloud directory.

This is a minor pain as it means each time I do a pull request, I will get a conflict because I build this library locally.

I guess some people might appreciate having a pre-built version of this library (ignoring possible architecture issues re: 32 v 64 bit), but would it be possible to just move the *.so to the lib sub-directory?

regards,

regards,