Multiple concurrent speech servers

Hi,

I've noticed recently after an emacspeak update, can't remember exactly
which revision, that I'm getting multiple speech streams.

I understand from the git log that this is a feature that was
intentional and that some notification messages are spoken
asynchronously.

I'm just checking in to confirm what I'm experiencing is what is meant
to happen.
An example is that if I'm in dired reading a long filename and hit c-g
for quit, I hear emacspeak continue to read the filename and at the same
time say quit.

There are many other places that this happens and sometimes It's quite
annoying.  Just wondering if there is anything needing tuning?

I use the mac speech server in case it has an impact.

Kind regards
Bart
--

Bart Bunting